Fourth Cycle of Education at UDG Blockchain classroom
UDG Blockchain Classroom have organized the Fourth Cycle of Education "How to include Blockchain, IoT, Big Data, Computing, in teaching and curricula" on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
The Fourth Cycle of Education attended more than 120 students.For this fourth education cycle we invited WaykiChain, a Shenzhen based company, PR China, a pioneer in the development and application of blockchain technology and new digital technologies, as well as business processes based on them.
Mr. Richard Chen, who is co-founder and CTO, and the leader of WaykiChain team at UDG, has respectful experience:
- Richard worked for Alibaba and was responsible for the internal and external information security system construction of the entire groups Customer Service Department,
- Prior to this, Richard also served as Senior Vice President for the world’s top investment bank Morgan Stanley for 3 years and Intel Chief Architect for 8 years,
- Richard has received four US patents and won Intel Achievement Award (IAA),
- Richard has published several global patents in encryption technology, distributed network communication and collaboration, and big data,
- Richard is a member of the Digital Belt & Road Advisory Board, among 34 experts, at the invitation of the Chinese government and is involved in its development.
Photos from the event can be found below.
Video files are available at the video gallery.