Series of online trainings within the Erasmus + IESP project
Within the Erasmus + project Fostering Internationalization at Montenegrin HEIs through Efficient Strategic Planning – IESP, academic and administrative staff of UDG will participate in a series of trainings that have a goal of knowledge transfer in the area of internationalization of higher education.
The first set of trainings referred to participation in the online workshop "Design of catalogues for courses offered in English". During the workshop, partners from the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport of the University of Ljubljana presented their experiences, being that University of Ljubljana is a partner on the project.
The next set of trainings continues with the workshop »Teaching multicultural groups of students in HE settings«, organized by the Center for Pedagogical Education, Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana.
THE GOALS of the workshop is for participants to:
- understand what are the key didactic features of teaching in heterogeneous student
- discuss their experience with teaching in heterogeneous groups of students
- reflect on the differences of teaching in smaller and larger groups of students
- understand how the individual approach to students with various characteristics can be
supported by the usage of dynamic didactic strategies (methods, organizational forms,
educational materials, infrastructural settings, etc.)
- develop cultural sensitivity and understand the importance of inclusive higher
- understand the concept of intercultural education and its relevance for HE
- learn how to become culturally sensitive educator
- discuss the pros and cons of mobility and internationalization and their impact on
students' intercultural competence
Workshop will be held in the period of 19. to 21. of April 2021.
Attached is the Agenda.