UNDP Graduate Programme
As part of its People for 2030 Strategy, UNDP has launched the Graduate Programme, which offers a unique opportunity for recent graduates to be assigned to one or more locations around the world. It is a 2-year assignment with different UNDP country, regional and headquarter offices. Assignments are in areas related to the Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on two streams: Programme and Policy and Corporate Operations.
The eligible candidates should be available to join UNDP from October 2021 onwards, and should meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 1 year of relevant work experience acquired after this degree);
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience and not more than 3 years acquired after this degree);
- One of the degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree) should be from one of the countries where UNDP works to promote the Sustainable Development Goals;
- To be eligible for the programme and policy stream, the candidates will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field.
- For the corporate operations stream, the candidates will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, economics, data management, or a related field.
More information on UNDP Graduate Programme and the link for applications could be found through the dedicated sub-page on the UNDP career site: https://www.undp.org/careers/types-opportunities/undp-graduate-programme
Montenegro is listed as one of the countries whose nationals are particularly encouraged to apply.